• Angela @The Teacher’s Desk 6
    April 16, 2014 6:16 am

I wish I could laminate my anchor charts… sigh! Our laminator broke last year and its repair is low on the priority list. Because of this, I “purchased” my own laminator with BN gift certificates.

Angela

• wendy
    April 16, 2014 8:22 am

NONE! Hang them up & put them in closet…Wendy 1stgradefireworks

• Jessica
    April 16, 2014 12:01 pm

This is always a tough decision. Even the ones that I think are absolutely adorable, I still end up pitching. I have always kept EVERYTHING for the past few years and I got totally overwhelmed this school year with all my stuff, so I’ve been recycling my old anchor charts and we can redo them together next year.

But I have laminated the ones that have things glued or taped down to them to make sure they don’t fall off.

Jessica
    First Grade Nest

• Jeannine
    April 16, 2014 8:02 pm

That’s easy! I don’t decide! I prefer to make new charts each year with the class and only save or laminate some pieces like the title or any clipart cuteness. It seems they get wrinkled and ruined no matter what… The laminator film is just slightly too narrow to cover the ends. Yours are spectacular and I can see why you want to keep them! :0

Jeannine
    Creative Lesson Cafe

• Miss DeCarbo
    April 17, 2014 12:25 am

Great idea! I have never laminated anchor charts but I think now there are a couple I might! πŸ™‚ The rest I like to make with the kids during the lesson. Thanks for linking up friend!! πŸ™‚

Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice

• Cara
    April 17, 2014 4:25 pm

I create new ones each year and instead of laminating or pitching them we go in ABC order and each kiddo gets to take it home when we are done with it. They LOVE to take them home!

• Jamie
    April 17, 2014 10:31 pm

I also don’t save any anchor charts, as I too create them with the kiddos. I actually have had the kiddos create a lot of my important anchor charts as well. Just like Cara, I pull names to pass out my anchor charts. My kiddos love it too, especially those who love to play school at home. πŸ™‚

Jamie
    3 Teacher Chicks

• KB3Teach
    April 18, 2014 8:12 am

I can’t laminate mine because they stay in the chart/pad – one for each subject. The ones I don’t like come out; the others stay.