Wordless Wednesday: Tea Time?

I’m linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Miss DeCarbo, for Wordless Wednesday!

 

wordless wednesday

Please tell me I’m not alone. I’m blaming this on baby brain. Comment below with your stories!

Primary Paradise Signature


Primary Paradise

Primary Paradise

I have always had a passion for teaching and sharing with others and look forward to sharing my ideas with you!

9 Comments

  • wendy
    June 25, 2014 8:49 am

    Trying to do too many things at once…some things get “forgotten”..like the teapot on the stove!” 🙂 Glad ALL are OK! Wendy 1stgradefireworks

  • Miss DeCarbo
    June 25, 2014 9:12 am

    Hahaha I know you showed me this picture earlier this week but it cracks me up every time. Story of my life!!! No, you are SO not alone! 🙂

  • Jerrie Sigut
    June 25, 2014 9:55 am

    I once melted my crockpot on the stove. Don’t feel too bad. The worst part is the smell

  • Laura Duinkerken
    June 25, 2014 10:17 am

    You are not alone. I left eggs boiling on the stove until there was no water left! It left quite an odor…lol. Glad everyone is Ok, that is what is most important.

    ~Laura

  • Lesley Boatright
    June 25, 2014 10:23 am

    I’m sure I have many baby brain stories to share, but now that I’m entering the CRS stage of my life, I can’t remember them. So the good news is in 25 years or so, you won’t remember melting the teapot! Glad you’re all okay.

  • Melissa Spriggs
    June 25, 2014 12:32 pm

    Oh my!!! I am so glad everyone is ok!!!! I have done things like this soooo many times! I now set alerts/reminders on my phone so that I don’t forget things on the stove!!!

    • Primary Paradise
      Primary Paradise
      June 25, 2014 1:45 pm

      That’s a good idea!

  • Kristy Spradlin
    June 25, 2014 12:54 pm

    Once I made some cornbread right before I had to take my kids to grandmas. I had made some dinner for my husband. Right before I left , I took the cornbread out and set it on the stove. What I didn’t realize was that I had left the burner on. My hubby was outside mowing the grass when I left. Luckily, he was headed back to the house when he heard the smoke detector going off. When he came in, the house was full of smoke, my glass Pyrex dish had exploded, and the cornbread was on fire! He got it out before it left any major damage, but needless to say, he wasn’t very happy with me!

    • Primary Paradise
      Primary Paradise
      June 25, 2014 1:44 pm

      Oh my goodness! That’s scary. Glad he caught it in time!

Leave a Reply

Add your thoughts!